What Your Reading?

I'm starting this blog to help keep everyone in the loop on my football training so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll apologize in advance for the possible imperfect punctuation or spelling. As I've come to find, my girlfriend Haley is the first phone call I get for ALL my grammatical errors LOL. But ill do my best to keep them interesting and easy to follow. I will also try to post pictures just to help give a visual to different people, buildings, and events.

* Feel free to leave comments if there is anything you want to hear more about that im not covering.

** IMPORTANT: If this is your first time reading the blog you're going to want to start at the bottom and work your way up to the current.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Maryville Arrival

I arrived in Maryville on Tuesday night and rested.  On Wednesday I threw with Trevor after (NW) practice so that we could get our timing down and he could get used to the NFL ball.  This was my second time officially running routes and I was feeling good running so we ran quite a few. For the most part we were on the mark but had to talk through a few here and there.  Woke up Thursday pretty sore in my legs and also my ankle so I hit the training room hard and got in a lot of treatment. I met with Trever again at noon to walk through the route tree and tell him what I was looking for so that really only took about 20 minutes. 

On a sidenote: Somewhere along the lines of Wednesday night and Thursday I had lost my car keys, which are also attached to my wallet with my ID, Debit Cards, and money which was a problem considering I had to fly back in a few days but I figured I would find it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment