What Your Reading?

I'm starting this blog to help keep everyone in the loop on my football training so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll apologize in advance for the possible imperfect punctuation or spelling. As I've come to find, my girlfriend Haley is the first phone call I get for ALL my grammatical errors LOL. But ill do my best to keep them interesting and easy to follow. I will also try to post pictures just to help give a visual to different people, buildings, and events.

* Feel free to leave comments if there is anything you want to hear more about that im not covering.

** IMPORTANT: If this is your first time reading the blog you're going to want to start at the bottom and work your way up to the current.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sedona


On Saturday, after my morning workout we went to Sedona where they have beautiful red rocks and scenery.  We rented a mustang convertible for the trip of 2 hours up to Sedona which was well worth it in my opinion.  When in Sedona we took a Jeep tour up through the trails, which is what you have to do to get the best sites and scenery (of course) but we ended up making the last tour of the day so it was only us.

Sedona is was a very “spiritual” town.   I saw a
large sign reading “Sedona,  the New Age Spirituality
 of the Future.”   I guess the big thing there is the vortex’s. 
Which is where there is something about charges in the
 earth’s core and ions blah blah blah and would be
 compared to something like the Bermuda triangle. 
 So everywhere in the town there were fortune tellers,
 palm readers, and physics; nice people in the town
just a little out there!


Here are a few links on Vortex information:
http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/article/id/896/page/1

No comments:

Post a Comment