What Your Reading?

I'm starting this blog to help keep everyone in the loop on my football training so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll apologize in advance for the possible imperfect punctuation or spelling. As I've come to find, my girlfriend Haley is the first phone call I get for ALL my grammatical errors LOL. But ill do my best to keep them interesting and easy to follow. I will also try to post pictures just to help give a visual to different people, buildings, and events.

* Feel free to leave comments if there is anything you want to hear more about that im not covering.

** IMPORTANT: If this is your first time reading the blog you're going to want to start at the bottom and work your way up to the current.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

"Welcome to Arizona"

On Tuesday, I got into my first car accident.  I was in the right lane and an old green pickup in the left shot over to my lane cutting me off and in the process busted my left light out and dented up the front side of my car so we did the usual pull over to nearest parking lot.  Of course just 3 hours earlier I lost my phone which prevented me from the typical call the rents.  After a few minutes of chatting he didn’t want to call the police  which is usually kind of sketch and I literally couldn’t so I mean I pretty much had to make it work.  Turned out that he’s a mechanic and has his own body shop business so he gave me his number and we agreed to meet the following day to fix everything up (and its not like my car is a precious jewel or anything).  So after I left, I started thinking about all the things I should have done differently to handle the situation.  Could have looked at his ID, wrote down his insurance information, and made him call my number but no I just got his name and number.  Idiot I know but he seemed like a “real straight shooter” although he wasn’t the cleanest looking gentlemen.  Finally got to Pro Edge and told them about the accident and one of the first things Tom, my trainer says is, “welcome to Arizona haha.”  I guess Arizona is known for having terrible drivers from all the snow birds, spring training fans, to just bad drivers.   Anyways after about 3 hours of sweating it out I called the number for the second time and he actually answered and set the location and time to meet for him to fix my car.  So in short he kept to his word and fixed my car up.

No comments:

Post a Comment