What Your Reading?

I'm starting this blog to help keep everyone in the loop on my football training so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll apologize in advance for the possible imperfect punctuation or spelling. As I've come to find, my girlfriend Haley is the first phone call I get for ALL my grammatical errors LOL. But ill do my best to keep them interesting and easy to follow. I will also try to post pictures just to help give a visual to different people, buildings, and events.

* Feel free to leave comments if there is anything you want to hear more about that im not covering.

** IMPORTANT: If this is your first time reading the blog you're going to want to start at the bottom and work your way up to the current.

Friday, February 10, 2012

"Guys Night Out"

Can't believe it's already Friday, and I mean that literally! I would have bet someone a $100 it was still Wednesday!  Guess that's what happens when everyday is like groundhogs day.  But just when I thought I was going crazy I got invited by Dan Knapp- left  (ASU Offensive Lineman),  to go out with him and his crew to Mills Avenue where I think all the bars and nightclubs are for ASU students.  I've heard a lot about it from various sources that it's a pretty good time so im real pumped about that! I've been down here two full weeks and all I've done is eat, workout, eat, nap, workout, eat, sleep x 14 days! So a night out with the boys is definitely "ok" with me. He went on to tell me that we would going out with "the entourage" he said jokingly. Not real sure exactly what he meant but being there 5 years I'd assume their pretty well established.  He also mentioned  his old roommate Brock Osweiler goin out with us to.  Brock is the quarterback for Arizona State University and is forgoing his senior season for the NFL Draft.  He's projected to be drafted anywhere from the 2nd to 3rd round. He's about 6'8" and 240lbs so he's a big fella and has a cannon for an arm.  He's training at a facility 30 min away called API, im trying to finagle my way to getting to run some routes for him when im healthy buut we'll cross the bridge when it comes.  Anyways, looking forward to going out with these guys in there town and see how it stacks up against "Club Outback"  back in the ville lol.


Tonight meeting up with Dan & Terrell (defensive end for Missouri & we share same agent) to go see the movie Safe House with Denzel Washington.  The way I see it, you can't go wrong with anything he's in.  But not gunna lie feels good to start hanging out with some guys and building a little bit of a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment