What Your Reading?

I'm starting this blog to help keep everyone in the loop on my football training so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll apologize in advance for the possible imperfect punctuation or spelling. As I've come to find, my girlfriend Haley is the first phone call I get for ALL my grammatical errors LOL. But ill do my best to keep them interesting and easy to follow. I will also try to post pictures just to help give a visual to different people, buildings, and events.

* Feel free to leave comments if there is anything you want to hear more about that im not covering.

** IMPORTANT: If this is your first time reading the blog you're going to want to start at the bottom and work your way up to the current.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I've got a great sense of direction...ha

Day 8-9

Got lost for about the 10th time today since I’ve been down here.  I had just got done with a pool workout and was “thrown” (aka slang for extremely tired- word from the locals lol).  The sun had gone down and by the time I got out of the building I was starving and had a headache;  I just wanted to get home and go to bed.  So of course we were at a new place where I wasn’t quite familiar with the roads and it was dark out so I ended up going in the opposite direction for about 10 minutes until I noticed.  Made a few phone calls and figured out where I went wrong at and got home.  I will say however that I’ve gotten to know the area better because of the amount of time I have been lost. There was one night when my phone died and it was about 9:00pm and I got lost and ended up finding a Wal-Mart, which I had conveniently been looking for the previous few days, so hey sometimes getting lost sucks but the moral of the story is you end up having better sense of direction after…at least that’s the spin I put om it hahaha.

As far as training is concerned, their still killing me. It’s a love/hate relationship you start to develop. Simply put, you love how much better there making you but hate the temporary pain and discomfort they leave you with!

On a side note:  I started this blog with the intensions of focusing solely on football but started find myself stating the same thing over and over so im going to try an throw in daily encounters I think you all might find interesting.. Also feel free to leave comments below (if that’s available, should be) and let me know if there is something or diff topics you want to hear more about.


No comments:

Post a Comment