What Your Reading?

I'm starting this blog to help keep everyone in the loop on my football training so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll apologize in advance for the possible imperfect punctuation or spelling. As I've come to find, my girlfriend Haley is the first phone call I get for ALL my grammatical errors LOL. But ill do my best to keep them interesting and easy to follow. I will also try to post pictures just to help give a visual to different people, buildings, and events.

* Feel free to leave comments if there is anything you want to hear more about that im not covering.

** IMPORTANT: If this is your first time reading the blog you're going to want to start at the bottom and work your way up to the current.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Petrified Forest National Park

Just Arriving to Arizona, stopped and decided to take in some of the sights. Petrified Forest National Park
*If we would have known it was a 45 minute drive thru the park we wouldn't have done it haha...You can only look at rocks for so long before they all start looking the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment