What Your Reading?

I'm starting this blog to help keep everyone in the loop on my football training so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll apologize in advance for the possible imperfect punctuation or spelling. As I've come to find, my girlfriend Haley is the first phone call I get for ALL my grammatical errors LOL. But ill do my best to keep them interesting and easy to follow. I will also try to post pictures just to help give a visual to different people, buildings, and events.

* Feel free to leave comments if there is anything you want to hear more about that im not covering.

** IMPORTANT: If this is your first time reading the blog you're going to want to start at the bottom and work your way up to the current.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saturday Night



Got a call Saturday night by one of the trainers at Pro Edge (Joel)  who explained that he had a night planned with a group of guys and had some of them bailed so they had some extra seats if I was interested.  So yea,  I was there in about ten minutes to find a white Escalade limousine with all the ProEdge Trainers and some of the guys I train with such as Dan, and Cameron (ASU guys).  On the way we picked up Bobby Wade and Dennis Northcutt both former in NFL wide receivers .  If you remember, I met Bobby at Derricks super bowl party so he remembered me and was asking when I was going to start running routes.  But eventually we made our way downtown to the Phoenix Event Center where we went to an MMA Cage fight.  Joel is good friends with the owner of the event so we got cage side seating.  Joel had just entered into a professional fight (skipping the amauter level) at the same arena a few months down the road in May so he was kind of giving everyone a preview of what he's going to do.  The funny part is that he is doing it just for fun which if you ask me is nuts! That’s about the last thing I’d have on my bucket list but as he told me, it’s at the top of his; but honestly he’s got the right personality and mindset to be a serious contender if you ask me.  I have never seen MMA or UFC in person so it was a cool experience, you could literally hear every punch.






2 comments: